Off Beat Himachal Trip
|Package Cost Rs. 27500/- per person
6N / 7D Itinerary for Off-Beat Himachal trip
Day 1: Reach Chandigarh, head to manali and Explore Manali
Pick up from Chandigarh airport and head to Manali, reach Manali by late afternoon and check in. After some rest, head to local market of Manali, visit the old Hidimba temple, Vasistha Temple and take a ride of the Yak if you want to. Explore the Manali main market just so that you don't miss out on the mall road experience which every tourist craves for. Basically, do the touristy stuff and rest so the basic checklist is cleared off! Return to hotel in evening for overnight stay.
Day 2: Slide the Rohtang Pass top slopes
If the weather is clear & wind is with us, head to experience ethereal serenity while sailing in air above the ground, enjoy the bird's eye view of Manali from height on a glider. Now head to Rohtang pass (depends on weather) to beat the traffic and get a view of the Parvati valley. The snow covering the plains give us a great opportunity for skiing and ATV ride (All-Terrain Vehicle). Feel the high of being at 4800m and enjoy the hot cup of tea and maggi, sure it does taste different. In evening, head back to Manali. Dinner and bonfire is waiting for you. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Manali – Kasol
After breakfast, check out and start your jounrey to Kasol, reach Kasol by late evening and check in to the cottages, overnight in Kasol.
Day 4: trek to Malana Village
After breakfast, start your journey in private vehicle and head to the starting point of the Malana Village trek it's a short trek which takes you to the intriguing village of Himachal which is known for a lot of things – The village is not approachable by road and the only way to reach is trekking – The recent Dam build around the village has got some development in the village but it is still a quaint place where you can enjoy the scenes. Back in kasol and overnight in Kasol
Day 5: Kasol - Gushaini
After Breakfast check out and head to Gushaini, reach there by early evening and head for a waterfall trek along the Tirthanriver. Overnight in Guestouse. Optional:Fishing in the Tirthan River, which is world famous for Trout fish.
Day 6: Gushaini – Chandigarh
Today explore Gushaini on your own in the morning, then check out and leave for Aut and onward to Chandigarh for overnight in Chandigarh
After breakfast head to airport to catch the flight back to Delhi.
- Accommodation for 6 nights in properties & room categories specified in the itinerary. All rooms on twin sharing basis.
- All ex - Chandigarh transportation, as per the itinerary in a dedicated & exclusive vehicle (A.C. Indigo). Includes driver's expenses, parking & toll charges, and road taxes. All sight-seeing and transfers through the same vehicle (A.C. Indigo) - AC will be switched off in the hills.
- Flight : Delhi to Chandigarh & Chandigarh to Delhi
- All applicable taxes
- If any foreign national is part of the team then please inform us in advance.
- MAP plan (breakfast and dinner only) in Snow peak retreat
- MAP plan (breakfast and dinner only) in ParvatiKuteer
- Raju Bharti Guesthouse Tirthan Valley - All meals
- MAP plan (breakfast and dinner only) in Clarks Exotica Chandigarh
- Entries to monuments, museums etc.
- Any F & B other than those served with specified meals
- Rafting, Paragliding, ATV ride, snow scooter ride, skiing charges etc.
- Personal expenses, tips, gratuities, etc.
- Expenses on account of factors beyond our control like earthquake, landslides etc.
- Snow Peak Retreat or Similar – 2 Nights
- KasolJari - Cottage in ParvatiKuteer - 2 Nights
- Tirthan Valley - Raju Bharti guest house - 1 Nights
- Chandigarh – Clarks Exotica